Swift Dark Substratum Theme +Oreo & Samsung theme v24.0 [P]
Requirements 6.0 & up + Substratum Theme Engine + Root
Overview Turn the UI dark on stock rooted ROMs with this complete dark theme for the Substratum theme engine. It fully supports Android 6, 7.0 and 7.1.2 / Google Pixel / OxygenOS 4 / LineageOS / OMS + it works without TBO Theme ready gapps! Please read the description below before using the theme.
• GBOARD INFORMATION It’s not possible to theme the latest Gboard version. But you can make it look just like before by setting a custom keyboard background image that matches the Swift Dark background color, which is #202026. We uploaded an image and you’ll find the link in the FAQ.
If you have any questions join the Swift Themes Telegram group to get live chat support https //goo.gl/tpPji0
• NOTICE FOR NEXUS & PIXEL USERS After updating to the April firmware version you might experience issues applying the theme. In some cases it takes a very long time installing the overlays or applying the overlays have no effect. A common fix is to re-flash the vendor.img in fastboot. If the issue persist try the following clear Substratum app data and reboot, before trying again.
• Installing / updating theme The theme is stable to use on ROMs with support for Substratum. The Substratum app on legacy devices is not yet perfectly stable though, and if you run in to problems when installing or updating the theme please try to fix this by clearing Substratum data, followed by a reboot. Don’t forget to grant all prompted permissions when opening the Substratum app the first time. If it’s still not fixed please contact me by email or Telegram for personal assistance. Any issue related to installation or updating is a Substratum app legacy issue, and not a theme issue, so I would appreciate if you don’t tell me about it in the review system but instead reach out to me personally.
• Easy fix for app issues If an app stops working as it should after you update it from the Play Store, please reapply the overlay + reboot
• Notice for 7.1.1 users The Substratum app will display a warning message about using themes on a 7.1.1 device. You can ignore this warning when using this theme as it have full support for this version.
READ THE FAQs IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE BEFORE REPORTING https //goo.gl/ahZvYZ
You need the substratum theme engine app to apply the theme!
The notification colors are partially set within the frameworks and it’s not possible to theme the frameworks in all Android versions. This is why the notifications are white on some ROMs. You can read more about this in the FAQs.
• AOSP Browser
• AOSP Calendar
• AOSP Keyboard
• Chrome Beta
• Chrome Dev
• Email (AOSP Email)
• ES File Explorer
• Facebook Messenger
• FB Messenger Lite
• Google Allo
• Google Assistant
• Google Authenticator
• Google Calendar
• Google Dialer
• Google Docs
• Google Drive
• Google Home
• Google Keyboard
• Google Maps
• Google Messenger
• Google Music
• Google Now
• Google Plus
• Google Translate
• Google Voice
• Nova Launcher
• Root Explorer
• System UI
• XDA Labs
Substratum Theme Engine app (Use this app to apply the theme) https //play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=projekt.substratum
If you have other questions send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
24.0 – Reboot after applying, and If you use rootless Oreo and March security patch or higher you need to follow the instructions in the dialog that shows when you open the theme in Substratum.
• Updated theme for Instagram, Gboard and others.
• Extended changelog is in our FAQs https //goo.gl/ahZvYZ
Please read the FAQs and Play Store description for info & troubleshooting.
This app has no advertisements